Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, March 2, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of February 7, 2023, regular meeting.
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss for first reading an Ordinance to Amend the Town of White Bluff Zoning Ordinance regarding the Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA).
- Discuss for first reading an Ordinance to Rezone property located at 4142 Hwy 70E (Tax Map 095, Parcel 083.01) from C2 (Highway Commercial) and R1 (Low-density Residential) to C2 (Highway Commercial) in its entirety.
- Discuss for first reading an Ordinance of the White Bluff Town Council adopting a Plan of Services related to the Annexation Request by Owner Consent for 1389 Taylor Town Rd., more particularly identified as Tax Map 081, Parcel 077.00.
- Discuss for first reading a Resolution by the Town Council of White Bluff, Tennessee, approving the Annexation by Owner Consent for 1389 Taylor Town Rd., more particularly identified as Tax Map 081, Parcel 077.00.
- Discuss for first reading an Ordinance to Rezone Property located at 1389 Taylor Town Rd. (Map 081, Parcel 077.00) from A1 (Agricultural) and R1 (Low-density Residential) to R2 (Medium-density Residential) in its entirety.
- Council members Reed and Hill to give update on fire hydrant project.
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
- Discuss addition of one (1) streetlight at the intersection of Carriage Way and Seidov-Cobb Way (Eagles Nest development) on pole #140139
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Attorney Mills to discuss meeting minutes content and format.
- Attorney Mills to discuss if the Town can prohibit Alternate Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (“Package Systems”) within the Town limits.
- Council member Glover to discuss changing Planning Commission Work Session / Regular Meeting times.
- Council member Kincaid to give update on Community Vision Meetings.