White Bluff, the second-largest and fastest-growing community in Dickson county, is located along scenic Highway 70 between Nashville and Dickson. In addition to being a center of industry, it also boasts several small businesses, as well as some well-known national retail and restaurant names.
The Field of Dreams, a 17,000 sq. ft. community-built playground, with its swings, slides and climbing towers, is a child’s dream and a parent’s favorite babysitter. On any bright, sunny day, the playground, in the heart of White Bluff, is packed with families enjoying the great outdoors. The playground is located on Highway 70 beside the White Bluff Community Center.
In addition to the Field of Dreams, leisure visitors to White Bluff need only travel a mile or two more along Highway 70 to reach Montgomery Bell State Park, one of Tennessee’s most visited State Parks. There you will find beautiful campsites, cabins, hiking trails, and lakes. Additionally, the Montgomery Bell Lodge provides resort-like lodging, boasting a fantastic restaurant and full-featured convention facilities. The Montgomery Bell Mountain Bike Trails are rated as some of the best trails in the Southeast.
White Bluff is also home to many different churches and organizations. Our schools are highly ranked, with White Bluff Elementary and William James Middle School providing a near-private school atmosphere.
White Bluff Community Mission Statement
White Bluff is and will remain a history-rich community featuring quality, safe neighborhoods that exists in concert with the natural environment; a diverse and growing population that is committed to community involvement and volunteerism; an education system that is second to none; and a community spirit that believes all things are possible. Our high quality of life is supported by our willing workforce and economic vitality. Our mission is to retain these core values for future generations.
White Bluff Community Vision Statement
White Bluff strives to be the following:
- a vibrant, progressive community dedicated to preserving its past while looking to the future;
- a destination community encouraging a wide range of recreational, cultural, and shopping opportunities;
- a diverse, multi-generational community offering education, housing, employment, and recreation opportunities for all ages;
- an environmentally conscience community protecting and respecting our natural resources;
- an education center providing our citizens with well-rounded educational opportunities from pre-school to post-graduate studies.