Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, February 2, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Linda Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Melody Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of January 3, 2023, regular meeting.
- Mike McArdle to address the Council at the Regular Meeting regarding the growth plan.
- Mike McArdle to address the Council at the Regular Meeting regarding the Council’s procedure for Public Comment.
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss proposed Board of Zoning Appeals Ordinance.
- Discuss fire hydrant project.
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Discuss proposed Town Hall meeting.
ADDITIONAL: There will be a Beer Board meeting at the conclusion of the Regular Town Council meeting to review 2022 activity and verify all fees have been paid for 2023. You will also be asked to consider the Beer Permit Application for White Bluff Grocery, Hwy 47N. White Bluff Grocery has a new owner and the new owner would like to continue to sell beer for off-premises consumption.