Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, December 1, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Linda Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Melody Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of November 1, 2022, regular meeting.
- Mike McArdle has requested to address the Council at the Regular Meeting to request a moratorium on building until a growth plan is in place
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss on second and final reading an Ordinance of the Town of White Bluff, Tennessee, to amend the Municipal Zoning Map by rezoning Map 095, Parcels 053.00 and 094.02, located at the intersection of Hwy 70 and Church St., from C2 (Highway Commercial) to R3 PUD (High-Density Residential Planned Unit Development) including the Preliminary Master Plan, Design Package and Materials List. NOTE: A Public Hearing will precede this action at the Regular meeting.
- Discuss fire hydrant project
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Discuss proposed Town of White Bluff Charter amendments
- The appointment of Vice-Mayor will be conducted at the Regular Meeting