Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, October 27, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Linda Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Melody Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of October 4, 2022, regular meeting.
- Eric Burroughs has requested to address the Council at the Regular Meeting to discuss naming rights for the ballfields at Veterans Memorial Park
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
- A Report on Debt Obligation, associated with the purchase of Street Department equipment, will be distributed to the Council at the Regular Meeting. Acknowledgement of receipt of report will be requested at the Regular Meeting.
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss for second and final reading an Ordinance Amending Town of White Bluff Municipal Code Title 12, Chapter 1 Section 12-101 Adopting the 2021 Edition of the International Building Codes.
- Discuss for first reading a Resolution calling for a Public Hearing on a Proposed Annexation of Territory, identified as Tax Map 082, Parcel 036.04, located at 3027 Westcott Road and owned by Northcutt Custom Homes, LLC., into the Town of White Bluff by Owner Consent and Approving a Plan of Services.
- Discuss on first reading rezoning of Map 095, Parcels 094.02 and 053.00 (intersection of Hwy 70 and Church St.) from C2 (Highway Commercial) to R3 PUD (High-Density Residential Planned Unit Development) including Preliminary Master Plan.
- Discuss for second and final reading an Ordinance to Adopt an Updated Rural Fire Service Program
- Discuss fire hydrant project
- Swearing in of two (2) Police Department Reserve Officers – Macey Jo Bear and Kurtis Michael Buckley – will be conducted during the regular meeting.
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION: