Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, September 1, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Linda Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Melody Lewis
REVIEW OF MINUTES of August 2, 2022, regular meeting.
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss second and final reading Ordinance to Amend the Official Zoning Map of the Town of White Bluff, by rezoning Map 099, Parcel 006.00, located at 1247 Hornal Rd., from the R-1 (Low-Density Residential) to the R-2 (Medium-Density Residential) Zoning District. NOTE 1: Developer has included a self-imposed condition to the rezoning to widen Hornal Rd. by four feet (4’) from the development entrance to the intersection of Park St. and Hornal Rd. NOTE 2: A public hearing will be conducted prior to this agenda item during the regular meeting.
- Discuss first reading Ordinance to Amend the Official Zoning Map of the Town of White Bluff, by rezoning Map 099G, Parcels 026.00 and 027.00, located at 994 Jordan Circle, from the R-1 (Low-Density Residential) to the R-2 (Medium-Density Residential) Zoning District.
- Discuss first reading Ordinance to repeal the current Town of White Bluff Storm Water Ordinance to replace with a new, updated Storm Water Ordinance.
- Discuss first reading Ordinance requiring prior notification and bonding for road / sidewalk utility cuts.
- Discuss Hotel / Motel Tax Ordinance to capture future Hotel / Motel tax revenue.
- Discuss Minor Subdivision Reauthorization
- Discuss increasing rural fire service fee
- Update on fire hydrant project
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
- Permission to go out for bid for 2022-2023 paving project
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Discuss building donation