Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, November 2, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of October 3, 2023, regular meeting.
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
- Discuss September financial statement.
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss second and final reading Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance Article VIII Exceptions and Modifications, Section 8.080 Absolute Minimum Lot Size and to repeal any Ordinances or Resolutions, or parts thereof, in conflict herewith. NOTE: A Public Hearing will precede this action during the Regular Meeting.
- Discuss first reading Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance Article III, Section 3.090 (G) Access Control, by Adopting Traffic Impact Guides by Reference. RJ Comer, Dickson County Planning Commission, will be present to address Council questions / concerns.
- Discuss first reading Ordinance to Amend the White Bluff Municipal Zoning Ordinance Article III, Section 3.220, Landscaping and Screening Requirements, by deleting and replacing in its entirety. Amanda Harrington, White Bluff Planner, will be present to review and address Council questions / concerns.
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Discuss a Resolution declaring Town of White Bluff Parks Department Equipment as Surplus
- Discuss A/V RFP bids for the White Bluff Town Hall Courtroom.
- Discuss Interlocal Agreement with Dickson County to provide Planning Services.
- Discuss Certification of Code of Ethics and Confirmation of Ethics Officer.
- Discuss Adoption of the 2043 Dickson County Comprehensive Plan.