Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, September 28, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of September 5, 2023, regular meeting.
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
- Discuss August financial statement.
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss first reading Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance Article VIII Exceptions and Modifications, Section 8.080 Absolute Minimum Lot Size and to repeal and Ordinances or Resolutions, or parts thereof, in conflict herewith.
- Discuss second and final reading Ordinance to Amend White Bluff Municipal Code Title 03: Municipal Court regarding Court Fees / Fines.
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Discuss A/V RFP bids for the White Bluff Town Hall Courtroom.
- Discuss Interlocal Agreement with Dickson County to provide Planning Services.
NOTE: There will be a beer board meeting BEFORE the Town Council Regular Meeting on Tuesday, October 3, 2023. The beer board meeting will start at 6:45pm and the purpose of the meeting is to consider an on-premises beer permit for Pig-N-Pub at the Bluff, 4992 Hwy 70E, White Bluff, TN 37187 (former location of Carl’s Perfect Pig).