Town Council Work Session at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
TOWN COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Thursday, June 29, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Hayes
ROLL CALL by Recorder Lewis
DISCUSS MINUTES of June 6, 2023, regular meeting.
- NOTE: New Public Comment procedure to begin for July 2023 Town Council, PC, BZA, etc. meetings.
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
- Discuss for second and final reading consideration an Ordinance approving the Town of White Bluff budget for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2023, and ending June 30, 2024. Note: A Public Hearing will be conducted on the topic before the final vote.
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Discuss for second and final reading consideration an Ordinance of the Town of White Bluff, Tennessee to Amend Title 20: Miscellaneous, of the Town of White Bluff Municipal Code by Adopting a new Chapter 2: Security Alarm Considerations.
- Discuss for second and final reading consideration an Ordinance of the Town of White Bluff, Tennessee to Amend Title 20: Miscellaneous, of the Town of White Bluff Municipal Code by Adopting a new Chapter 3: Short Term Residential Rental Units.
- Discuss a Resolution of the Town of White Bluff, Tennessee Adopting a Comprehensive Written Information Security Policy (“WISP”).
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
- Discuss Offer of Irrevocable Dedication accepting Diane Loop (Bell Forge Subdivision Phases I, II and III) as a Town Street, relieve the developer of the current Performance Bond ($40,000.00) and require a one-year Maintenance Bond of $10,000.00.
- Discuss addition of Streetlights along Bell Circle (Bell Forge Subdivision).
- Discuss trash cans along Hwy 70 in Downtown.
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Sidewalk Discussion as requested at previous Town Council meeting.
- Reminder that July’s Town Council meeting will be held on Thursday, July 6, 2023, due to the July 4th holiday.