Town Council Meeting at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 7, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Linda Hayes
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL by Recorder Melody Lewis
APPROVAL OF MINUTES of October 3, 2023, regular meeting.
- Refer to Public Comment Sign-in Sheet
- Public Hearing before final reading of an Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance Article VIII Exceptions and Modifications, Section 8.080 Absolute Minimum Lot Size and to repeal any Ordinances or Resolutions, or parts thereof, in conflict herewith.
COMMUNICATION FROM THE MAYOR:
- Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals Training, Friday, November 17, 2023, 8am – noon. Bibb-White Bluff Civic Center. Town Council is invited.
- Christmas with the Mayors, Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 5pm – 7pm, Chamber of Commerce Auditorium
- Christmas Festivities, Breakfast with Santa, Jennie’s Mercantile, Parade, Saturday, December 9, 2023
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
- Review September financial statement
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Consider on second and final reading an Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance Article VIII Exceptions and Modifications, Section 8.080 Absolute Minimum Lot Size and to repeal and Ordinances or Resolutions, or parts thereof, in conflict herewith.
- Consider on first reading an Ordinance to Amend Zoning Ordinance Article III, Section 3.090 (G) Access Control, by Adopting Traffic Impact Guides by Reference.
- Consider on first reading an Ordinance to Amend the White Bluff Municipal Zoning Ordinance Article III, Section 3.220, Landscaping and Screening Requirements, by deleting and replacing in its entirety.
- Building Permit Report
- Police Department Report
- Fire Department Report
- Court Report
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION:
- Consider a Resolution declaring Town of White Bluff Parks Department Equipment as Surplus
- Consider A/V RFP bids for the White Bluff Town Hall Courtroom.
- Consider Interlocal Agreement with Dickson County to provide Planning Services.
- Consider Certification of Code of Ethics and Confirmation of Ethics Officer.
- Consider a Resolution Adopting the 2043 Dickson County Comprehensive Plan.