Town Council Meeting at White Bluff Town Hall
A G E N D A
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 1, 2022, 7:00 p.m.
White Bluff Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER by Mayor Linda Hayes
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL by Recorder Melody Lewis
APPROVAL OF MINUTES of October 4, 2022, regular meeting.
- Eric Burroughs to discuss naming rights for the ballfields at Veterans Memorial Park
- Isla Waters to discuss Zoning Hearing Signage
- Kent Replogle to discuss the proposed Westcott Rd. annexation
COMMUNICATION FROM THE MAYOR:
- Swear in Police Department Reserve Officers – Macey Jo Bear and Kurtis Michael Buckley
BUDGET AND FINANCE:
- Acknowledge receipt of Debt of Obligation associated with the purchase of Street Department equipment.
CODES AND PERMITS:
- Consider on second and final reading an Ordinance Amending Town of White Bluff Municipal Code Title 12, Chapter 1 Section 12-101, Adopting the 2021 Edition of the International Building Codes.
- Consider a Resolution calling for a Public Hearing on a Proposed Annexation of Territory, identified as Tax Map 082, Parcel 036.04, located at 3027 Westcott Road and owned by Northcutt Custom Homes, LLC., into the Town of White Bluff by Owner Consent and Approving a Plan of Services.
- Consider on first reading rezoning of Map 095, Parcels 094.02 and 053.00 (intersection of Hwy 70 and Church St.) from C2 (Highway Commercial) to R3 PUD (High-Density Residential Planned Unit Development) including Preliminary Master Plan.
- Police Department Report
- Fire Department Report
- Consider on second and final reading an Ordinance to Adopt an Updated Rural Fire Service Program
STREETS AND SIDEWALKS:
PARKS AND RECREATION: