PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
12:00 Noon Town Hall
Call to order by Chairman Raymond Allbert
Roll call by Secretary Jeff Martin
Approval of minutes of November 14, 2017 regular meeting
· Consider rezoning request from Sandra Tillman Martin / Bud Martin to rezone 325 Shady Oak Drive (Map 096, Parcel 34.00) from R-1 to R-3. Purpose of the request is to connect the house and detached garage and create additional living space. Sandra Tillman Martin / Bud Martin to present to the Commission. This item of business was tabled at last month’s PC meeting.
· Consider rezoning request for Map 096, Parcels 35.00 and 36.00 from R-1 to R-3. Purpose of request is to subdivide Parcels 35.00 and 36.00 into four (4) residential lots. Joseph Walker, owner and/or Stephen Murrell, surveyor to present to the Commission. Please note that Parcels 35.00 and 36.00 back up to parcel 34.00 – rezoning request above.
· Variance request to eliminate the three-foot (3’) grass buffer between the curb and sidewalk on certain lots (specific lots will be defined at the meeting) in the Bell Forge Subdivision. This request is being made due to topographical constraints. Doug Davidson, builder to present to the Commission.
· Annual Statement of Interest Form (Ethics disclosure form ss-8005) is due by January 31, 2018.
· Please note there will be a Public Hearing immediately following the Planning Commission meeting to solicit input on an upcoming grant opportunity for the Town of White Bluff / Bibb-White Bluff Civic Center property. Everyone is invited to stay. Thank you.